hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
it's 11.37pm now
Today work till 6pm, finally a morning shift for me. Had lunch with Danny the joker. Decide to put some photos from our jr element gathering months ago. Stolen from Guorong's friendster.
  
Great times
Happy Birthday to her. I miss ahiavrlayss. Superhero is tired again. Good night everybody.
|
|
|
it's 11.37pm now
Today work till 6pm, finally a morning shift for me. Had lunch with Danny the joker. Decide to put some photos from our jr element gathering months ago. Stolen from Guorong's friendster.
  
Great times
Happy Birthday to her. I miss ahiavrlayss. Superhero is tired again. Good night everybody.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
It's 12.08 am now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|