hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
it's 12.04am now
One word to describe the day. Tired. Today i went crazy; have a sudden urge to get fit, jogged 1km, swam 10laps and gymed 3 sets of workout. almost died. After that had dinner with Kexin, WeiQing and LeeSze then head home. I miss ahiavrlayss. Superman is very tired tonight. Goodnight!
|
|
|
it's 12.04am now
One word to describe the day. Tired. Today i went crazy; have a sudden urge to get fit, jogged 1km, swam 10laps and gymed 3 sets of workout. almost died. After that had dinner with Kexin, WeiQing and LeeSze then head home. I miss ahiavrlayss. Superman is very tired tonight. Goodnight!
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
it's 11.37pm now
It's 12.08 am now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|