welcome

hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.

byebye
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee

it's 11.54pm now

First thing i would like to announce is that i have fucking failed my NAPFA. FUCK.
2.4km run for 15minutes and my whole body is aching now.
Today skipped the case studies thing from school and got fucking caught. Why is the school stupid to come up with such lame lectures and expect students to turn up? School is seriously running out of ideas.
Next went to watch 21 with Sei Cheong at Plaza Sing as things was really bored in the late afternoon. The show was not bad, worth watching.

NEXT MOVIE COMING UP [HANCOCK] he is my friend, a superhero.
Cheer up shorty :) If the sky falls, I'll hold. I'm superman. Stop laughing everyone.
Ok laugh now.
Time to sleep soon. I need a recharge.


Summer Overture - Clint Mansell