hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
it's 10.52am now
About 3 more weeks till attachment ends and back to school for FYP. I heard from my supervisor that if we manage to finish our work in time, we might be released early from attachment. Shiok. When FYP starts I'm gonna start to work more at my part time workplace for more money, for overseas trips. Anyway the grouping and project topic is still unknown and I pray that it's gonna drag a couple of weeks after our attachment ends. Anyway nothing interesting have been happening, work, eat, sleep, gym, training..... Back to work ......
|
|
|
it's 10.52am now
About 3 more weeks till attachment ends and back to school for FYP. I heard from my supervisor that if we manage to finish our work in time, we might be released early from attachment. Shiok. When FYP starts I'm gonna start to work more at my part time workplace for more money, for overseas trips. Anyway the grouping and project topic is still unknown and I pray that it's gonna drag a couple of weeks after our attachment ends. Anyway nothing interesting have been happening, work, eat, sleep, gym, training..... Back to work ......
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
it's 3.54pm now
Career
it's 11.07am now
it's 1.46am now
It's 4.18pm now
it's 1.48pm now.
it's 10.00am now
it's 10.05am now
It's 1.24pm now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|