hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
it's 11.07am now
Hello everyone, it has been 2 weeks since I updated this shithole of mine, but I do have a reason for that; pure laziness. Haven't really been doing much these 2 weeks. Hurt my fcuking wrist and I can't go to the gym. All I do is just work and work and work, and I wish I'm a billionaire. Went out with Sei Cheong to watch dark knight before meeting my classmates few days back to Timbre for some drinks, opened a bottle of chivaz slack around till midnight and headed home. Yesterday night went to training again, nothing much happened. After training went to mos burger with some of the aikido mates and slack till like 1130pm before we headed home. Lastly, when the fcuk is she gonna move out. She is such a pain in the ass, bugger. Alright going for lunch soon see everyone soon.
|
|
|
it's 11.07am now
Hello everyone, it has been 2 weeks since I updated this shithole of mine, but I do have a reason for that; pure laziness. Haven't really been doing much these 2 weeks. Hurt my fcuking wrist and I can't go to the gym. All I do is just work and work and work, and I wish I'm a billionaire. Went out with Sei Cheong to watch dark knight before meeting my classmates few days back to Timbre for some drinks, opened a bottle of chivaz slack around till midnight and headed home. Yesterday night went to training again, nothing much happened. After training went to mos burger with some of the aikido mates and slack till like 1130pm before we headed home. Lastly, when the fcuk is she gonna move out. She is such a pain in the ass, bugger. Alright going for lunch soon see everyone soon.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
it's 1.46am now
It's 4.18pm now
it's 1.48pm now.
it's 10.00am now
it's 10.05am now
It's 1.24pm now
it's 11.54pm now
it's 11.58am now
it's 12.04am now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|