hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
It's 4.18pm now
Alright time to do some updating before Kexin makes more noises. For the first time I have experienced 7 days week, 5 days at DSTA and 2 days Thomas Pink. I'm not complaining, but these days are still very tiring and yes VERY tiring. Every time I got reminded that I am earning 2.20 dollars every hour, I get even more tired and I am so pissed off because Miss C***** allocated me at DSTA and not at my self-secured company, Thomas Pink.(Alright I am starting to complain lol) She might have predicted that I will not be learning new stuff at Thomas Pink but I am not learning here at DSTA either and most importantly the difference of allowance is way different, like 150% difference. Teachers always think they are right and when we try to tell them to do things with a different way. Then they would reply like "Once upon a time...." some old grandmother story about experiences. Seriously, Fu*k that. Anyway her reason for not allocating me to self-secured company was because it has to go through many procedures and takes some time, if self secured internship is so not advisable then why should teachers mention about that. It's a waste of our time.
Other then that, went to gym with Sei Cheong on the Saturday with the same old schedule morning/afternoon gym then lunch at Subway but this time I got to go work after that. :/ When the night falls Zheng Yee and team went for dinner and St James to see Zheng Yee off for his vietnam trip. "Time to hunt some hot chicks." The guys must be thinking.
And today, same old shedule, went to work at DSTA. After we reached, breakfast then to office, when we reached there was work for us, finally and unfortunatly. We did some software testing and was done by about 12.30pm and headed to vivo with Ray for lunch. We had Subway and there was this begger walking around Subway asking for drinks/money. After lunch went to Challenger to buy an ear piece and Page One to buy a magazine then headed back to office. Finished reading the magazine and HERE I am blogging.
"What a slacker." "Oh shut up, you're just jealous" :P you get what i mean, everyone. Don't mention about money I'll slap you cause i am jealous.
Back to work bye.
|
|
|
It's 4.18pm now
Alright time to do some updating before Kexin makes more noises. For the first time I have experienced 7 days week, 5 days at DSTA and 2 days Thomas Pink. I'm not complaining, but these days are still very tiring and yes VERY tiring. Every time I got reminded that I am earning 2.20 dollars every hour, I get even more tired and I am so pissed off because Miss C***** allocated me at DSTA and not at my self-secured company, Thomas Pink.(Alright I am starting to complain lol) She might have predicted that I will not be learning new stuff at Thomas Pink but I am not learning here at DSTA either and most importantly the difference of allowance is way different, like 150% difference. Teachers always think they are right and when we try to tell them to do things with a different way. Then they would reply like "Once upon a time...." some old grandmother story about experiences. Seriously, Fu*k that. Anyway her reason for not allocating me to self-secured company was because it has to go through many procedures and takes some time, if self secured internship is so not advisable then why should teachers mention about that. It's a waste of our time.
Other then that, went to gym with Sei Cheong on the Saturday with the same old schedule morning/afternoon gym then lunch at Subway but this time I got to go work after that. :/ When the night falls Zheng Yee and team went for dinner and St James to see Zheng Yee off for his vietnam trip. "Time to hunt some hot chicks." The guys must be thinking.
And today, same old shedule, went to work at DSTA. After we reached, breakfast then to office, when we reached there was work for us, finally and unfortunatly. We did some software testing and was done by about 12.30pm and headed to vivo with Ray for lunch. We had Subway and there was this begger walking around Subway asking for drinks/money. After lunch went to Challenger to buy an ear piece and Page One to buy a magazine then headed back to office. Finished reading the magazine and HERE I am blogging.
"What a slacker." "Oh shut up, you're just jealous" :P you get what i mean, everyone. Don't mention about money I'll slap you cause i am jealous.
Back to work bye.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
it's 1.48pm now.
it's 10.00am now
it's 10.05am now
It's 1.24pm now
it's 11.54pm now
it's 11.58am now
it's 12.04am now
it's 11.37pm now
It's 12.08 am now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|