hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
It's 11.07pm now
Alright, Couple of things to update. Firstly, Heroes Season 3 is finally released in the US, so time to catch up the show. :) Secondly, Warhammer Online is also released about a week back and I already bought it. Hopefully this game will not cause another addiction but oh well, I'll control and not neglect other important stuff around me. Aikido, Study, Friends and Work. Stay tune.
|
|
|
It's 11.07pm now
Alright, Couple of things to update. Firstly, Heroes Season 3 is finally released in the US, so time to catch up the show. :) Secondly, Warhammer Online is also released about a week back and I already bought it. Hopefully this game will not cause another addiction but oh well, I'll control and not neglect other important stuff around me. Aikido, Study, Friends and Work. Stay tune.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
it's 10.52am now
it's 3.54pm now
Career
it's 11.07am now
it's 1.46am now
It's 4.18pm now
it's 1.48pm now.
it's 10.00am now
it's 10.05am now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|