hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
it's 10.03 pm now
Major Project. I can't believe the group I am in. No Joke, I can't believe I will group with the worst. I may not a very good group mate, but I'm sure I don't deserve this. Just my luck. I will work hard, enough to pass. Let's talk about something else, coming Friday; Wei Hao's Birthday, coming Saturday; Aikido gathering. Looking forward~
|
|
|
it's 10.03 pm now
Major Project. I can't believe the group I am in. No Joke, I can't believe I will group with the worst. I may not a very good group mate, but I'm sure I don't deserve this. Just my luck. I will work hard, enough to pass. Let's talk about something else, coming Friday; Wei Hao's Birthday, coming Saturday; Aikido gathering. Looking forward~
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
It's 11.07pm now
it's 10.52am now
it's 3.54pm now
Career
it's 11.07am now
it's 1.46am now
It's 4.18pm now
it's 1.48pm now.
it's 10.00am now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|