hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
it's 11.17pm now
Alright first thing first, tribute to Dillys for staying up all night just to keep me entertained. Thank you and you are greatly appreciated. Today stayed at home throughout, was watching The Last Samurai (8/10) and Red Belt (8/10). Both are very nice movies to watch. Tomorrow going to meet Hao to pass him his present then to Tampines for HSM3. Sounds damn gay, but oh well. That's all for today. Good night everyone. I think I am going to think of you for a long long time.
|
|
|
it's 11.17pm now
Alright first thing first, tribute to Dillys for staying up all night just to keep me entertained. Thank you and you are greatly appreciated. Today stayed at home throughout, was watching The Last Samurai (8/10) and Red Belt (8/10). Both are very nice movies to watch. Tomorrow going to meet Hao to pass him his present then to Tampines for HSM3. Sounds damn gay, but oh well. That's all for today. Good night everyone. I think I am going to think of you for a long long time.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
it's 1.15am now
It's 2.45am now
it's 10.03 pm now
It's 11.07pm now
it's 10.52am now
it's 3.54pm now
Career
it's 11.07am now
it's 1.46am now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|