hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
it's 1.15am now
Just got home for a Erik senpai's house, and holy shit. It is really a house, a big one. Didn't really do much there, chat, eat talking about games. I swear to god I will not play WoW again, though the temptation is there. Edi was playing mahjong with some of the guys and for some reasons it's really funny. Stayed till about like 1130pm decided to go home. This is the funny part, I thought the roads was kind of straight forward so I was lazy to listen instruction from the others. And ya, I was lost. What worse was Jessie was with me and I got nagged. Then Jeremy came out to see us out. Thanks dude. That's it for the day. Good night everyone.
|
|
|
it's 1.15am now
Just got home for a Erik senpai's house, and holy shit. It is really a house, a big one. Didn't really do much there, chat, eat talking about games. I swear to god I will not play WoW again, though the temptation is there. Edi was playing mahjong with some of the guys and for some reasons it's really funny. Stayed till about like 1130pm decided to go home. This is the funny part, I thought the roads was kind of straight forward so I was lazy to listen instruction from the others. And ya, I was lost. What worse was Jessie was with me and I got nagged. Then Jeremy came out to see us out. Thanks dude. That's it for the day. Good night everyone.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
It's 2.45am now
it's 10.03 pm now
It's 11.07pm now
it's 10.52am now
it's 3.54pm now
Career
it's 11.07am now
it's 1.46am now
It's 4.18pm now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|