welcome

hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.

byebye
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee

it's 11.31pm now

Went to school for another MP group meeting to complete our TOR and Project Plan till about 3pm. Tomorrow has to go back again to start working on our database design; That will be due on coming Friday. At the same time got to study for the quiz and take the quiz at 2pm. Sounds boring huh.
Anyway went to town today with Qunyu to shop for my shoes. Finally bought my Onitsuka Tiger. Then headed to GAP to get another pants. Was suppose to look for Dillys to go home together, but.. but.. lol. You know. When I get home I realise my Tiger got a spot on the tip of the shoe. Tomorrow has to go back and change, better pray there is stock for the same size!


Summer Overture - Clint Mansell