hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
it's 12.58am now
Happy birthday to myself. :):) Firstly I would like to thank everyone for the wishes. Anyone. Friends. Because of these people; That made my life worthwhile. Life may suck but it's not that bad after all.
Today I went out to "pat tor" with Dillys, had mos burger for lunch/dinner, bought an iPod shuffle then we went to watched lakeview terrace at Cine. The show is about a troubled man who had a weird attitude and died in the end, 6/10. After that had supper at Kovan HongKong cafe and headed home. Thanks for the company :)
Good night my friends; For tonight I am going to sleep soundly for I have no complains. Everything is perfect except the fact I didn't know you long enough. If I do, will today be perfect?
|
|
|
it's 12.58am now
Happy birthday to myself. :):) Firstly I would like to thank everyone for the wishes. Anyone. Friends. Because of these people; That made my life worthwhile. Life may suck but it's not that bad after all.
Today I went out to "pat tor" with Dillys, had mos burger for lunch/dinner, bought an iPod shuffle then we went to watched lakeview terrace at Cine. The show is about a troubled man who had a weird attitude and died in the end, 6/10. After that had supper at Kovan HongKong cafe and headed home. Thanks for the company :)
Good night my friends; For tonight I am going to sleep soundly for I have no complains. Everything is perfect except the fact I didn't know you long enough. If I do, will today be perfect?
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
it's 11.31pm now
it's 12.18am now.
it's 11.17pm now
it's 1.15am now
It's 2.45am now
it's 10.03 pm now
It's 11.07pm now
it's 10.52am now
it's 3.54pm now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|