hi my name is jiajie. I'm a superhero.
dillys
jingjing
kexin
sandra
selina
sophia
wilson
zhengyee
|
|
Years ago
I can tell that you've never been true to me
I can smell that you're acting so fearfully
I can hear what your hoping i want to hear
I can feel the alarm bells are ringing in me
I can touch but i know you don't feel a thing
I can pray but i know you commit a sin
I can sense now it's all become clear to see
You're no good, and you mean no good, treacherously!
|
|
|
Years ago
I can tell that you've never been true to me
I can smell that you're acting so fearfully
I can hear what your hoping i want to hear
I can feel the alarm bells are ringing in me
I can touch but i know you don't feel a thing
I can pray but i know you commit a sin
I can sense now it's all become clear to see
You're no good, and you mean no good, treacherously!
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
it's 12.12am now
it's 12.58am now
it's 11.31pm now
it's 12.18am now.
it's 11.17pm now
it's 1.15am now
It's 2.45am now
it's 10.03 pm now
It's 11.07pm now
By month:
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile
|